Monday, March 12, 2007

Ghosts



The beauty of your words sing to me. So gently they call me.Speak my name.
A name that only a knowing soul could know.So softly the words rustle in my ears, settling finally in a saved place,The sacred spot in my heart, reserved for you only.

Your words hold a wisdom so timeless. They have traveled through eternity to
light the pathway that leads from you to me. Star crossed through time, how many times have we lightly touched finger tips onlyto be seperated by the cruel fates?

Your spirit is so strong and pure. I feel it embracing me, enfolding me.I am immersed in your glow, your energy infusing mine, coursing ,flowing through my veins. And I, in turn, flowing through yours. A moment of unmatched being. Like creation itself.

You quelch the darkness with the brilliance of your soul. It beckons me with rays of love's light. Mysterious and weary, but ever vigilant. As my soul makes it's way, once again, back to yours. Two parts, independent, but never truly whole until joined. The bonds of eternity can never be broken.

Together, our darkness is light. Together we are infinity.

2 comments:

Thierry Brunet said...

Dear Sister
I'm so glad to read you here... Your heart is big.

(Did you read "The Monk" by Matthew Lewis ?
It's gothic and romantic, you may enjoy it.)

Love.
Thierry

Curtis White-Carroll said...

this is so utterly breathtaking.thank you for posting it.
also, i love the fact that we both got blogspot accounts on the same day.

love,
curtis