Thursday, June 14, 2007

Believing




There's no need to be scared
Everything will be all right
Just believe that
And it will be so
That's the trick....in believing.

I know you don't believe me.
That it couldn't possibly be that easy.
Well, it's not easy.
But it works.
Think of how the world could be

Think

If one person at a time
Just believed that the world could be better
Believed that people could heal
and let go of hatred, old wounds
Think of how the world would be

Think

If within yourself you said
I don't hate anyone
I forgive everyone everything
I'm not angry anymore
Think how you would feel

Free

You would feel free
You would become love
And your spirit of love would
TOUCH
others around you
and the world would change

LOVE

It doesn't matter in the end
who is right and who is wrong
who has the last word
If the word
the world
ends in hate

The world can change
Believe. Believe in love

LOVE

©2007 drd~sophie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.