Tuesday, May 12, 2009

fever





To be anywhere but here Anywhere
but here. beyond
it is the want to run. Disappear.
Destroy myself. Some days everything is nothingness perverse
I need a fan to cool what is happening around me
The bloodsuckers. they are falling apart
I look for a vision.
think
I just couldn't wrap my mind around it. That's all.
if the path was made up of the flesh amd bone
i WOULD NOT NEED SHOES
wanting to exceed the bounds of human thought
understand what happened but everything of matter is gone
there is no grass dewy with a strange bounce beneath my feet
just the bottom feeders.
Everything is never enough. I feel hate
I can't find the keys
It is impossible to create solutions simply by decree
I can't.
prayer. what else is there. hate. Crush them from my sight?
I think I am drowning
I feel myself fueling the breeze
I think of asphalt as some sick legacy
My higher nature flows through Reality.
The center has collapsed metaphysically or not
at them I'm angry and disgusted, Repulsed.
anywhere but here not there
beyond the imaginations the ultimate state of freedom
out from the noise.Don't think back
Maybe I want to. I don't want to.
concrete unforgiving to skin which flinches against the sun. fired.
seems suspended. My body, crumbling under the weight
looking behind everywhere
the trees stood thick, shading of modern surface and I can't find my way sinking beneath the kind of gravity that human oppression feels pressed down
hard to stop what is
care
There are branches dying everywhere
I can't fix understanding
we can only glimpse at our self




©2009~SophieD

No comments: