Saturday, May 2, 2009

nihilo

The rules prohibit me from saying what I want
So i will be what i will
exhibited most prominently in the divine
i dare you in
to doing something about it

Even though my will has been blackened, bound.
My spirit Cast out to some tradewind chosen by my executioners
never openly identified


i reverberate with i know
gilded with pheromones of feral spirit
my eyes an aural kaleidoscope that pierces the ears

the queue having been determined
i depart the massacre

musing upon rain
waiting for red pools brighter than the last
Mute: all i know stops you
Why pursue ghosts of what could never be

lamenting you in lyrics~ version 3
foreboding
spread out into shadows
fears of what i want echoed by what you get
sighs held back by blue in my heart

something new and strange
foretells the woman who casts no shadows:

My heart keeps you
and me all i do is dwell on think of you
troubled by what i remember
nothing
rushes out into disturbed horror
speaking to the carnage

welcome to your world opinion
there is no defeat to be found in something i haven't memorized

turned upward from stars
troubled my life it all falls to me
it frightens one insane running
a brainless mad seditious thug
like....(?)

Here enclosed is a form of vengeance
words reach for the projection of my own error of thought

i stay in a weird thinkquest waiting for an intro
away from any disclaimer that might appear
so drag a cigarette
to breathe
to stand
to look
to watch
to see you getting punched in the chest

We pace about the long river flowing to the edge of sky
followed by some type of world that runs softly

in reaching out to the pyre
a study of the human impulse to self nihilation
a vision endless green waiting for blank screen
that glows into safeness



©2009~SophieD

No comments: